Laser Endoscopy System
Laser-Focused Solutions for Glaucoma Management
The E2 Ophthalmic Laser Endoscopy System offers a minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) approach to glaucoma management using Endoscopic Cyclophotocoagulation (ECP) to lower your patients’ IOP and reduce the number of prescribed glaucoma medications. This compact unit allows simultaneous imaging and laser function for treating your patient’s glaucoma safely and effectively with ECP. Our patented ophthalmic laser endoscopes deliver wide field illumination, high resolution imaging and visualized laser application through one single microprobe, offering a bright new solution for the treatment of glaucoma.
- Effective: Over 6 years of clinical data has been reported proving that performing ECP in combination with cataract surgery will reduce your patients’ intraocular pressure (IOP) and the number of required patient medications long term.
- Safe: The safety of ECP has been clinically demonstrated in treating various forms of glaucoma when performed alone or in combination with phacoemulsification.
- Simple: Performing ECP can be done through your phaco incision and only adds 2-4 minutes to your procedure time.
E2 Ophthalmic Laser Endoscopy System Features:
- 810nm diode laser, 1.2 watt output
- 175 or 300 watt xenon light
- High resolution camera
- Footswitch to control laser and illumination intensity
- Connection to various video monitors
- Video outs to accessories
- For use with our patented ophthalmic laser endoscopes
This Endo Optiks E2 Ophthalmic Laser Endoscopy System comes equipped with:
- 6 Month Warranty
- Rolling Station
- Foot Pedal
- Laser Goggles