LipiView II Ocular Surface Interferometer
The LipiView® II Ocular Surface Interferometer with Dynamic Meibomian Imaging™ (DMI) measures lipid layer thickness (LLT) with nanometer accuracy, captures blink dynamics, and images meibomian gland structure. It is the leading innovation in lipid layer thickness measurement and meibomian gland imaging on the market. The LipiView II Interferometer features patented technology that provides a sophisticated assessment of factors that contribute to dry eye. Compelling visuals and video captures provide a unique opportunity to educate patients about their personal ocular health.
LipiView II Features
- Real-time visualization of the lipid layer to evaluate the dynamic response of lipids to blinking
- Patented noise canceling technology to measure sub-micron thickness of the lipid layer
- Video and analysis of blink dynamics
- High-definition imaging with Dynamic Meibomian Imaging
- Analyzes blink patterns and detects partial blinks. A graphical representation shows fluctuations in lipid layer thickness measurements between each blink
- Utilizes advanced illumination technology to capture high-definition images
- Presents lipid layer thickness measurements in an easy to understand color-coded map
Analyze Blink Patterns
Computerized analysis of blink patterns objectively quantifies the number of complete and partial blinks. Results are displayed in a frame-by-frame graphical representation that shows fluctuations in lipid thickness measurements between each blink. A video capture allows clinicians and patients to review blinking habits during consultation.
Visualize Blink Response
High-resolution video depicts how well ocular lipids disperse in response to a blink through variations in light patterns reflected off of the tear film called an interferogram. The system enhances the interference pattern and displays a profile corresponding to an interferometry color scale which has been validated to a known standard for lipid layer thickness measurements with a precision of 1 nm and an accuracy of ±10 nm.
This LipiView II Ocular Surface Interferometer was manufactured in 2015 and comes equipped with:
- 6 Month warranty
- Power table
- Dust cover
Enquiry about LipiView II Ocular Surface Interferometer
Please fill out the form below to request a quote on this specific product.