Nidek YC-1800 Yag Laser
NIDEK’s compact YC-1800 Ophthalmic Photodisruptor offers the latest in innovative laser delivery and output technologies. Fast operation and ultra adjustability make the YC-1800 YAG Laser treatment system the finest available anywhere.
Improved Operability: The “S-Switch” located on the joystick provides high operability, allowing doctors to change parameters (Energy up, Energy down and Ready / Standby*) while holding the joystick.
Permits faster and easier operation, and eliminates need to look away from oculars to make parameter adjustments.
One-Touch Lock: The YC-1800 can smoothly slide back and forth and around, and the unit can be easily fixed and released at anywhere you like with the one-touch lock, offering high operability with improved safety.
Compact & Slim Design: The YC-1800 is Nidek’s smallest and lightest ophthalmic photodisruptor available and can be easily transported. Compact and slim design also allows greater flexibility in locating your arm rest.
Fast Operation & Precise: High-speed 3Hz firing rate offers very practical operation when encountering a moving eye or other patient difficulties. The YC-1800 can treat a wide variety of diseases, and its speed and efficiency allows comfortable operation.
Super Adjustable Nd-Yag Offset: The YC-1800 can adjust the offset ±500 microns (25 micron steps) to meet the varied clinical needs. A different offset can be used for PMMA, silicone or acrylic lenses, and the offset can even be adjusted on the same IOL to compensate for a parallax effect in the periphery. This eliminates the need to manually defocus, permits a clear field of view, and minimizes lens pitting.
Reliability and Safety
- Reliable Laser Output: The YC-1800 employs “D-pulse”, the advanced technology to control the pulse number under the CPU, providing stable laser output without being affected by environmental conditions and change over time.
- Safer Rotatable Aiming Beam: The dual 635 nm aiming beam offers superior targeting, which in turn enhances the speed and ease of surgery. The 635 nm beam is also safer for human eyes because it achieves the same crisp and sharp intensity of 650 nm or 670 nm beam with half the power output. The dual aiming beam can be rotated incrementally up to 360º permitting efficient and precise treatment.
- Flexible Energy Settings: Energy can be set between 0.3 mJ to 10 mJ in continuous increments of 0.1 mJ allowing precise treatment of tissue.
- Type: Nd : YAG
- Wavelength: 1,064 nm
- Mode Structure: Fundamental
- Pulse Duration: 4 nsec
- Mode of Operation: Q-switched
- Pulse repetition rate: 3 Hz (single) / 1.5 Hz (burst)
- Output energy: 0.3 to 10.0 mJ / pulse (continuously variable)
- Burst mode: 2 or 3 pulse / trigger
- Spot size: 8 µm
- Cone angle: 16º
- Focus shift: 0 to 500 µm (continuously variable, toward both anterior chamber and
- Type: Diode laser
- Wavelength: 635 nm
- Output Power: OFF, 0.5 to 25 µW
- Cone Angle: 16º
- Aiming Method: Dual beam method
- Rotation Of Beam: 360º
- Objective lens: f = 130 mm
- Eye piece: 12.5 x
- Magnification (field of view): 32 x (6.2 mm), 20 x (10 mm), 12.5 x (16 mm), 8 x (25 mm), 5 x (40 mm)
- Weight: 35 lbs.
This 2017 Nidek YC-1800 Yag laser is in excellent condition and comes equipped with:
- 6 Month Warranty
- Operators Manual
- Calibration Post
- Adjustable Arm Rest
- Reference Guide
*Power Table Optional