Optovue iScan OCT
Model: ive 500
Simplicity in Operation
Welcome to the world of guided OCT—where advanced scanning is realized in a system so user-friendly it even talks to patients. Meet iScan, the fully integrated OCT that sets the standard for simplicity—perfect for ECPs seeking an affordable OCT entrée. It’s ideal for practices with limited staff, since iScan delivers consistent scan acquisition with minimal training—and vocally guides patients through an entire exam in any of 12 languages. iScan also comes standard with the iWellnessExam, a comprehensive retinal exam that improves patient education and involvement.
OPTOVUE iScan is compact & portable, iScan has a streamlined design that integrates the operator interface, display, patient interface, and scan head into one tabletop console that is approximately the same size as a desktop computer, so any practice can find space for the system. iScan also features quick plug-and-play installation, making it a truly portable OCT system. Just plug in, switch on and start scanning!
For practices looking for an ergonomically designed and little maintenance OCT model, iScan OCT could be a game-changer. It features a modern approach to OCT that combines traditional OCT with a space-saving design and almost automated functionality. This OCT practically runs itself, requiring only the occasional touch of a button.
iScan’s innovative software-platform makes it ideal for practices with limited staff resources. Operating iScan is simple, requires minimal training and delivers consistent scan acuisition.
- Detects the eye to be scanned
- Aligns the camera over the pupil
- Optimizes the scan signal strength
After completing scan acquisition, iScan evaluates each scan to sensure quality data has been captured.
The iWellness Exam is an Optovue exclusive that delivers a quick, easy OCT scan to promote better overall patient eye health. Its usefulness stems from a single, comprehensive report that depicts:
- Retinal thickness and GCC thickness with normative comparison
- SyFLV% and GLV%, proprietary Optovue GCC metrics that provide important information to aid in ocular disease diagnosis and management
- Eight high-resolution B-scans
iWellnessExam benefits patients Ultimately iWellness benefits patients by helping them become more involved in their own eye health. The scanning process is simple and quick, and each patient receives comprehensive, personalized eye health information in an easy-to-understand report.
iScan Essential capabilities
- Retina Mapping
- RFNL and GCC® Trend Analyses
- FLV% and GLV% Analysis to increase
GCC sensitivity and specificity
Retinal analysis and 3D imaging Retinal imaging capabilities include retina mapping with normative comparison and a 3D retina scan with en face presentation, which enables virtual retinal dissection by displaying three different reference planes: ILM, IPL and RPE
Space Saving Design
iScan is a tabletop system that is approximately the same size as a desktop computer, so any practice can find space for the system. iScan also features quick plug-and-play installation, making it a truly portable OCT system. The unit only takes up, 20″ L x 16″ W x 18″ H (inches) on a power table.
The OCT That Practically Runs Itself
- Gain New Information on Ocular Structures with the Touch of a Button
- NEW Pupil Alignment Technology Makes Scan Acquisition Quick and Easy
- Fit iScan’s Space-Saving Design into Any Practice Setting
- Enhance Your Eye Health Exam and Generate New Revenue with the Exclusive iWellness Scan
- Working Distance: 22mm / 15mm
- Scan Depth: 2 – 2.3mm (retina)
- A-Scan Speed: 26,000 A-scan/second
- Transverse Resolution: 15 µm (retina)
- Frame Rate: 256 to 1024 A-scan/Frame
- Resolution: 5.0 µm
- Wavelength: ?=840 +/- 10nm
- Pupil Diameter: 2.5mm (minimum)
- Field of View: 21° (H) x 21° (V)
- Focus Range: -15D to +/- 12D
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20″ L x 16″ W x 18″ H (inches)
This Optovue iScan OCT: ive 500 comes equipped with:
- 6 Month Warranty
- Latest iScan Operating Software
- iWellness Software
- *Optional Power Table