Automatic, Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera
The Topcon TRC-NW400 is a fully automated, easy-to-use, non-mydriatic retinal camera that is designed to obtain high-resolution color images of the retina and the anterior segment. The color touch-screen display monitor provides total control of image acquisition and display of the acquired images. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture and a fully automated mechanism that moves the optical head from one eye to the other without operator intervention.
The TRC-NW400 IMAGEnet 5 Non-Mydriatic Capture System is simple and easy to use, making it an ideal tool for the health professional looking for a quick and accurate way to screen and document retinal pathology. It combines the IMAGEnet 5 digital acquisition software installed on an all-in-one Personal Computer, with the new Topcon TRC-NW400 Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera in a compact, space saving system. A laptop version is also available for a more portable configuration.
The large 10” color touch-screen monitor allows for total control of the functions as well as displays the acquired images. A high resolution color sensor provides quality images with a 45° field of view. The TRC-NW400 has 9 internal fixation targets that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina. It also can be used as a stand-alone unit saving images to a USB drive, as well as sending the images to be saved to a remote server or EMR system. It is DICOM compliant and can be used without a computer, retrieving the modality work list with patient information directly from the EMR server.
With the use of IMAGEnet 5 software, the TRC-NW400 can save and store the images to a local computer making them available for review.
- Robotic – Fully automated focus and capture of high-resolution true color fundus photos from eye to eye
- Simple to use – 10″, intuitive touch-screen control panel for instrument control and image display
- Remote tablet control – Operates with a safe distance between technicians and patients
- Small Pupil Photography – Acquires images with pupils as small as 3.3mm
- True Color Fundus Images – High quality sensor using proprietary technology
- DICOM – DICOM compliant and easy to integrate with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Picture Archiving and Communication (PAC) systems.
- IMAGEnet 5 Software – Intelligent software prevents mistakes while capturing images in any of its modes
- Space Saving – Rotating touch screen panel, compact and modern design
This Topcon TRC-NW400 comes equipped with:
- 6 Month warranty
- IMAGEnet 5 Software
- HP Probook 450 G1 new laptop with upgraded Windows 10*
- Dust cover
- Operators manual