When it comes to helping a victim of sudden cardiac arrest not all AEDs are created equal. Unlike other AEDs, ZOLL AEDs support rescuers with integrated, real-time feedback on compression rate and depth. Recommended by medical professionals, the ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator with Real CPR Help technology guides rescuers in performing high quality CPR and provides integrated audio and visual feedback to support you throughout the rescue.
Lives are not saved by AEDs alone. People save lives – using AED’s. Real CPR Help guides you in delivering high-quality CPR. Integrated, real-time feedback provides visual and audio prompts to “Push Harder” or confirms when you are doing “Good Compressions,” keeping you on track to administer potentially life-saving CPR.
In addition to step-by-step audio prompts, Real CPR Help technology includes a compression depth indicator that provides real-time visual guidance to help you deliver the best possible CPR.
Ready for the Rescue
Your AED needs to be ready to use at a moment’s notice. The AED Plus defibrillator can withstand many environmental conditions and has an automatic self-test capability, so you can be sure it’s ready for the rescue. And an industry-leading five-year shelf life for batteries and pads means fewer replacements, less maintenance , and a low total cost of ownership.
For more than 25 years, ZOLL has been a pioneer in resuscitation and defibrillation, designing products that push the boundaries of technology to empower first responders and unexpected heroes to help save lives.
- Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the American Heart Association’s Chain of Survival
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-Padz electrodes with a 5-year shelf life
- Fully automatic feature available — unit will deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Intelligent pediatric capability: Pedi-Pads pediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 55 pounds
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness
This ZOLL AED PLUS comes equipped with:
- (1) CPR-D-padz pack (5-11-2022 EXP)
- 6 month warranty