Alcon NGENUITY 3D Visualization System
The NGENUITY 3D Visualization System allows retinal surgeons to operate looking at a high definition 3D screen, instead of bending their necks to look through the eye-piece of a microscope. Traditional vitrectomy surgeries range from 30 minutes to over three hours in length to complete. This microscope-free design is engineered to improve surgeons’ posture and may reduce fatigue. The NGENUITY System features four primary components: a 3D high dynamic range (HDR) camera, a 3D ultra-high definition (UHD) 55-inch 4K OLED surgical display, an ultrahigh-speed image processor, and passive, polarized 3D glasses. NGENUITY’S HDR camera uniquely offers true stereoscopic 3D imaging with two full HD (1920 x 1080) complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS) sensors that do not require alignment, focus, or synchronization. Additionally, CMOS sensors provide low-noise and high-sensitivity and also captures 60-fps per eye (combined 120 fps) with a governable stereoscopic aperture. To recreate binocular disparity, the NGENUITY 3D Visualization System employs an advanced stereoscopic display, which then separates the delivery of visual information to the right and left eyes. Therefore, when combined with passive, polarized 3D glasses, this creates a dynamic and immersive 3D visualization experience for not just the surgeon, but everyone in the operating room (co-surgeons, staff, fellows, residents, and medical students).
It’s time to go beyond the limits of an analog microscope and experience the superiority of a truly digital visualization system so you can:
- Color Profiles: Personalized digital profiles provide more flexibility to customize your surgical approach
- Light Temperature Profiles: Easy-to-use thumbnails allow you to customize the light profile during the surgical procedure
- Less Microscope Light: Digital image processing offers the ability to operate under low lighting conditions for a reduced risk of phototoxicity
- Custom Image Profile: Allows you to link CONSTELLATION procedural steps with your preferred image mode for greater efficiency and enhanced visualization
Versatile HDR Surgical Camera: See every detail with high dynamic range imaging that merges underexposed images with overexposed images for greater detail recognition and contrast. Set your own depth of field for image optimization with the upgraded, adjustable aperture. Attachment flexibility that adapts to all surgical microscopes so you can experience the benefits of digital visualization while maximizing your investment.
- True stereoscopic 3D imaging
- Two full HD Sensors (1920×1080)
- 60 FPS (Frames per second) per eye
High-speed image processor: Delivers real-time image processing for unparalleled surgical viewing. Provides personalized color and light temperature adjustments through easily accessible image thumbnails. Enables 3D/2D recordings for impactful podium presentations and teaching situations.
- Stream 3D/2D to multiple displays simultaneously
- Real-time video recording and playback
- Picture in picture or split-screen processing
Enhanced OLED surgical display: Compared to LCD display, OLED provides more immersive 3D viewing with better contrast, higher brightness and a wider color range. 3D Glasses for the entire team lets the OR see what the surgeon sees, unlocking teaching capacity and surgical team coordination.
OLED Surgical Display Specifications:
- 4K OLED resolution (3840×2160p)
- 55-inch screen size
- 60 FPS (Frames Per Second) for each eye
This 2017 Alcon NGENUITY 3D Visualization System comes equipped with:
- Latest 1.5 Software
- Under Current Service Contact
- On-Site Installation and Training – Sourced Through Alcon
- Warranty – In Good Working Order
For more information on this product, click link: https://us.alconscience.com/sites/g/files/rbvwei1736/files/pdf/NGENUITY%C2%AE-3D-Visualization-System_p-US-NGU-2000074.pdf