Daytona is the original “next generation” ultra-widefield retinal imaging device from Optos. With its small footprint and reasonable price point, Daytona enables budget-conscious optometrists to provide wellness exams and patient education. Imaging modalities and image viewing options are detailed below. Daytona, the device that started the next generation of ultra-widefield retinal imaging technology for Optos, is smaller and still provides ultra-high resolution imaging, and adding ultra-widefield autofluorescence capabilities. Daytona comes standard with V2 Vantage Pro software.
- Non-mydriatic, non-contact imaging through 2 mm pupils and many cataracts.
- High image resolution shows fine detail across the retina (optic disc, macula, and periphery).
- Autofluorescence imaging with green laser light displays lipofuscin in the RPE.
- Eyesteering further extends the field of view past the vortex vessels, in some cases.
- Stereo disc imaging.
- 3D Wrap for patient education
- DICOM compatible
- Innovative software tools enhance image evaluation.
- Images are available immediately and stored electronically for future comparison or for use in telehealth applications.
- Optomap color and optomap plus (red and green laser): Color composite view, Green/Red laser view.
- Optomap color: 20 μm
- Optomap plus: 14 μm
- Red laser: 635 nm
- Green laser: 532 nm
- Exposure time: Less than 0.4 seconds
This Optos Daytona comes equipped with:
- Warranty through Optos after re-licensing the machine
- Dust cover
- Operators manual
- Power table
- Complete computer set up.
Here is a brochure with more information: https://www.optos.com/globalassets/www.optos.com/products/daytona/daytona-brochure-.pdf