The Optovue RTVue Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) system has an ultra-high-speed or high-resolution OCT retina scanner which enable the FD-OCT to visualize the retinal tissue with ultra-high clarity in a fraction of seconds and Fourier domain optical coherence technology.
- Features include real-time eye tracking, vitreoretinal imaging, deep choroid imaging (DCI), 65 times faster speed, vitreo or choroid mode imaging, high transverse scan, video fundus image, non-mydriatic imaging, and long working distance. Retina scanning patterns include 3D, B-Scan, C-Scan or SLO images, speckle less image horizontal or vertical view, dense thickness, high raster scan, disk/rim/cup contours and RNFL thickness map. Used for retina imaging and analysis.
- Specifications include 26,000 A-scan per second OCT image, frame rate ranging from 256 to 4096 A-scan per frame, 5 µm depth resolution, 15 µm transverse resolution, 2 to 2.3 mm scanning range, 2 to 12 mm transverse, 840 nm scan beam wavelength, 750 µW exposure power at pupil, 32 x23 degrees FOV, 3 mm minimum pupil diameter, 22 mm working distance and -15D to +12D motorized focus range. The computer unit required is 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Processor and 4 GB RAM.
- Real-time eye tracking
- Vitreoretinal imaging
- Deep choroid imaging (DCI)
- Ultra-high speed: 65 time faster (26,000A-scan/s) for 3D and high density mapping
- Vitreo or choroid mode imaging
- High transverse scan resolution:15µm (1/e2 spot size on retina)
- Video fundus image: Fundus camera optical design for high quality NIR retina image
- Non-mydriatic imaging: The pupil size required for the fundus image is 3.0mm
- Long working distance: 22mm from cornea to ocular lens
This Optovue RTVue Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) comes equipped with:
- 6 Month warranty
- Power table
- All Licences activated
- Latest software